Join in on a free Microsoft webinar next Tuesday, December 6! You will learn how Office 365, Microsoft’s “cloud computing” version of their extremely popular Office productivity suite, can help your business improve productivity and enhance collaboration with both colleagues and customers. The webinar will discuss the benefits of MS Exchange with Outlook email and calendaring, the accessibility of Office Web Apps, and improved communication through Lync videoconferencing services.
Sign up for the Microsoft Office 365 Webinar right here.
Office 365 is available in a range of configurations that make it easy to find an affordable solution that makes sense for your organization, whether you need it for only a few people or several hundred. Find out more about Office 365 pricing and services right on our website.
Key benefits of Office 365 include:
- Anywhere, anytime access to your email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any Web-enabled device
- Seamless integration with current Microsoft Office and other programs you and your staff already count on
- Business-class features that include IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, guaranteed 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery services
- Pay-as-you-go pricing that brings both predictability and flexibility to your budget
- Access to the newest version of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), which currently has millions of users
Don’t miss out on this opportunity for expert information and demonstration on a great product. If you have further questions about how Office 365 can work for your business, please call your Providence representative today.
Jeff Dettloff is the President and Chief Problem Solver for Providence Consulting, Lansing’s leading provider of advanced computer services and innovative technology solutions.