Is your organization #QuarantineReady ?
Here are six questions to ask yourself (or those in your organization) to help guide you towards the best ways to become #QuarantineReady for your organization.
- What systems are so vital to the business that access needs to be available at all times and from any location?
- Where are your files and/or database(s)? Can they be securely accessed from a remote location?
- Communication systems – can your phones, email, etc be securely accessed without someone on-site administering their operations?
- Accounting – can you run your business securely and successfully without local access to accounting/ERP systems?
- What Internet service is available at the remote location – is it fast enough for the user to do their job without frustration?
- For all of the above, what steps are you taking to ensure that they are operationally secure? Cyber-Security is ultimately a human behavior problem much more than it is purely a technology problem.
The end goal here is to utilize technology to enable your organization to be more efficient and productive. There is no one solution to fit every organization and every worker’s needs. Your organization should be using technology to help you work better whether your are quarantined or not. Call us for a consultation about modernizing your workforce today!