Lansing, MI – February 27th, 2017 – Providence Consulting announced today that its President, Jeff Dettloff, has earned the Box Certified Professional (BCP) credential.
The Box Certified Professional program was developed by Box Education in late 2016 to identify and cultivate Box’s most talented and dedicated customers to serve as a brain trust for Box and each other. BCPs are trained to build the most collaborative, user-centric installations of Box while incorporating critical integrations in secure and compliant ways.
Box provides secure cloud-based file sync, share and collaboration as part of a broader cloud-based content collaboration platform and storage offering. Box’s vision is to be the cloud data backbone for business applications, supporting modern document workflow automation and business process enablement. It aims progressively to replace traditional on-premise content repositories with its cloud service alternative.
Box Certified Professionals have “demonstrated a rare ability to view the implementation and management of Box through the eyes of a technical expert, a business process expert, and a change management expert.” said Jesse Evans, Education Manager for Box.
“Digital Transformation has recently become a vital part of the consulting and support services that we provide our clients,” said Jeff Dettloff, Providence Consulting’s President and Chief Problem Solver. “Today there is an ever-increasing need for organizations of all sizes to use modern digital tools to collaborate and exchange information with their clients and vendors. Box has this covered better than any other cloud service provider.”
To earn the Box Certified Professional credential, Mr. Dettloff participated in rigorous in-person training sessions over a three-day period, and a subsequent 20+ hour written assignment in which he was challenged to demonstrate his knowledge of the following disciplines:
- Use case and business-process-improvement identification
- Box Enterprise Administration best practices
- Critical Box apps and partner integrations
- User-centric training
- Developing a change management plan including communication templates
Benefits that Box Certified Professionals enjoy, include:
- Exclusive use of the Box Certified Professional Logo
- Free Access to Box University Courses
- Exclusive invites to quarterly meetings with Box Product Managers
- Access to a BCP-only Forum within the Box Community Site as well as a special BCP badge for identification
- Priority Consideration for qualifying Box beta programs
To date, this highly respected credential has been awarded to fewer than 100 individuals worldwide.