The Apple Consultants Network (ACN) is comprised of independent professional service providers and technology consulting firms that are certified in Apple products, technologies, and solutions. And Providence is the only ACN member within the Greater Lansing Area!
Most IT departments and consulting businesses are PC-only, and are unprepared for the challenge of supporting Apple devices. To join the ACN, Providence gained certifications on Apple technologies that enable us to deliver on-site technology services and support to home and business Apple users. Plus, our own Jason Spicer is one of only a handful of technicians in the country to have completed Apple’s Mobility Technical Competency training!
Providence is now your best local source for Apple-certified, independent technical professionals delivering services and support on all Apple platforms.
- Get professional advice on Apple and multi-platform solutions
- Find the right hardware for your needs and ensure a good start with proper configuration
- Install and set up networks, servers and databases
- Integrate your Macs and PC’s and run Windows and UNIX applications on your Mac!
- Choose the right Apps and learn how to integrate mobile devices like iPads and iPhones across your organization
- Excel at media creation and delivery
- Grow your business with productivity and workflow optimization, file and print services, and tools that enable collaboration and communication
- Sleep soundly at night knowing that your data and systems are secure
Jeff Dettloff is President and Chief Problem Solver at Providence, a Lansing IT Consulting firm.