Collaboration simplified with Cloud Services
Cloud Services from Providence Consulting give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
Cloud Services from Providence Consulting are:
- Scalable – your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized – to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile – collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology improves your bottom line
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, including:
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics® CRM – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to unleash sales, marketing, and service potential with lead and opportunity management tools, marketing automation, and end-to-end management.
- Hosted SharePoint – Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint 3.0 allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Web Hosting – Web design services to help you achieve your goals; from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from Providence Consulting are the solution you’ve been looking for.
Cloud Services from Providence Consulting are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Services, Network Support and Business IT Consulting in Lansing, East Lansing, Okemos, Delta Township, Edgemont Park, Ingham County, Clinton County, Eaton County, Williamston, Jackson, Holt, Charlotte, Grand Ledge, Haslett and DeWitt.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Lansing Computer Services, East Lansing Back Up, Okemos Business IT Consulting, Orlando Cloud Services, Metrowest Phone Services, Windermere Virtualization, Winter Park Email and Spam Protection, Lansing Hardware Service, East Lansing Network Support, and Okemos Application Development.